Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

Goater's Nipple said:
wayne71 said:
Goater's Nipple said:
AwvpGIVCIAADLQg.jpg:large

I'm probably being really numb bit I don;t get the terry reference?

Champs league final.

Watched in the stands, got changed into his full kit then joined the celebrations.

Sounds shit when you have to explain it lol.
Wasn't he even supposed to have put on shinpads as well? Those presentation platforms are bloody dangerous!

Mancio said:
mario's crying , great experience for him , good to learn in sport you can lose.

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."--Vince Lombardi.

Of course that's American Football, something different might apply to the 'other football.'

ffs. Just kidding.

But I agree with Lombardi. Never accept losing.

Pretend to accept it, because there's nothing else you can do.

Flying in a Blue Dream said:
Mancio said:
mario's crying , great experience for him , good to learn in sport you can lose.

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."--Vince Lombardi.

Of course that's American Football, something different might apply to the 'other football.'

ffs. Just kidding.

But I agree with Lombardi. Never accept losing.

Pretend to accept it, because there's nothing else you can do.

i agree with you and with that Lombardi guy. but mario need to grown up and only in the difficult moments is when you can grown

I am now convinced Mario will make it. Italy lost but he is finally showing that maturity needed in his game. He will have a great coming season with us.

Re: Spain

Yeah we have been very lucky not to get twatted by Spain at a major competition.

carlos92 said:
I am now convinced Mario will make it. Italy lost but he is finally showing that maturity needed in his game. He will have a great coming season with us.

Yes. He looked sharp two games in a row. If Italy had been able to match Spain's midfield, I think he would have scored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.