Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

Re: Mario or David

Both.

But because I've enjoyed watching Italy play, and they probably will go into the final as underdogs - I would prefer Italy, ideally Mario scoring a last minute goal to win it. If that doesn't make the man of him and realise he could be a fantastic player if he put the effort in and cut down his petulance, then nothing ever will.

i'm a big fan of spain, i go there every year, but the fact mario is in the final, it just swings it for me towards italy. i would love for him to win it, and hopefully for him to be the hero. mario for me. sorry silva, but you have won the past 2 major tournaments. let mario have his chance

Much as I love Silva, I could do with him having a great game, but with Italy nicking it. Mario having equally a great game. A goal for each would be fantastic.

As both teams should have the same amount of City players it comes down to shirt colour for me. So Italy to edge it 3-2 with a Balo hat-trick and two for Silva.

P.s. There doesn't seem to be any Rag players in the final. Strange that.

I just hope that David Silva puts in a performance that mirrors his first half of last season. He was a little off the boil for much of the latter half of the season, came back into form towards the end but hasn't set a match alight yet.

However, Mario with the blue touch paper sticking out of his rectum, just waiting for Pirlo or Montolivo to light it, and we should have a cracking spectacle.

Really hope that Mario gets the Golden Boot on his own!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.