Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

Re: Euro 2012 Final Thread. "Mario V Merlin"

Its not often that there is a great final, the quality is normally dire but i have a feeling this could be good! Gonna say 2-1 Spain, Pique first scorer, Balo equaliser then Iniesta winner!

By the way, is there a 3rd place game getting played?

I am third in my predictions league. 2 points off the top. If I predict the correct result I will win. I have 0-0 and Italy win on penalties.

Not a big fan of Mario but he's had a great tournament so far.

David for me, guy has done more for the blues and is a top pro.

Re: Mad Mario or Spanish Dave ??

whothefisAlice said:
AlgarveBlu said:
whothefisAlice said:
I have to cheer for Spain, since a) I spent many a holiday there growing up and feel part Spanish, and b) FUCKIN DESPISE ITALIANS (sorry to our Italian Blues, that's my opinion)!! Oops.......Mancini.

Regardless of birthplace, Mario is a Ghanaian Manc to me.

Want Spain to win 4-3, with Silva coming up and cleaning up with the winner, and a Mario hat trick.

Spain's a bit of a shithole and not a patch on Italy(Barcelona excluded), but hey ho all to their own..

First I completely disagree with you (have you ever been to Andalusia or the Canary Islands? Yes I understand us Brits have ruined plenty of the places down there, but the fact is the scenery remains stunning. Catalonia as well as you say), and second, what part of my post compared countries, geology, and geography?

Sorry, didn't realise you were making a sweeping generalisation just on the whole Italian nation....I have spent more time than I care to remember in Andalucia as I had to work in Gibraltar for over a year.

I hope Italy and Mario win it, like many have commented Spain have rubbed me up the wrong way a bit during this tournament, this 'no striker' bit for a start, there's a whiff of arrogance there to me and a statement of 'ooh look at us, we're so different and groundbreaking'.

People like to see Spain and Barca as the new 'total football' model and probably rightly so, but if this is where they want to try and take that then it's not for me and I hope they fail with it, they have two fantastic strikers at the tournament in Torres and Llorente, they have more than enough class and ability throughout the team to accommodate both these strikers imo.

"As good as Mario Balotelli was for Italy in their semi-final win over Germany, I can still see him doing something stupid or sulking in the final.

Just fuck off Lawro. Fuck right off.

The BBC scouse mafia's disgusting agenda goes on then, just like 'arry Redknapp's little pampered boy's does. Scum, all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.