Official Euro 2012 Final thread: Mario Vs Merlin

The twat Hansen says if Mario scores a hatrick tonight and another ten hatricks for City, he'll admit he was wrong. Fuck off BBC.

You know what happens when they hype up a player this much pre-match? They do nothing :P

At least Hansen is consistent in his hatred.

Hansen.." I'll change my mind on Balotelli if he scores 10 hatricks for City next season"..

Tosser.

Fuck me...The hate in Hansen's eyes when talking about Balotelli.

Like Mario needs your nod of approval you fucking turkey-necked dick.

Shearer hugely backtracking on his criticism of Balotelli.

I think they have a point, he's not reliable enough yet. He's been lucky to be involved in some very talented squads. His performance in the semi's is what i hope Mancini sits him down with at the beginning of pre season.

"This is your own marker. Drop below that and you're back on the bench."

Really really want Mario to shove it right up Hansen's arse tonight.

Give the **** a right good raping on his deluded sprouting, come on Mario, come on Italy.

2-1 Italy, Mario both goals, and Silva for Spain. Would be brilliant for us City fans.

Anyone else think after everything about Balo, and everything about Spanish total football, this game will be settled by one goal from a set piece by a defender? :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.