Official Everton v City Thread

My first away game this, hopefully I can bring some luck with me. But I'm going to say 1-1, Elano with our goal, Cahill with theirs, he always does.

Halfpenny said:
My first away game this, hopefully I can bring some luck with me. But I'm going to say 1-1, Elano with our goal, Cahill with theirs, he always does.

agreed. its usually lescott and cahill when we play away. i think we will get something though

Everton 3 - 1 City. I can just see a typical city away game here, they score 2, we score 1 and chase the point for what seems like hours, then they go and score the 3rd in last 5mins. Thats my guess anyway...

Although Elano has been fantastic for us recently, i have a gut feeling he will be a passenger at a place like Everton.

Even Robinho may be best bet starting on the bench, if not then in a striker role in a 4-4-2

-------------------Given

Richards-----Onouha-----Dunne------Bridge

----------De Jong--------Kompany

SWP--------------------------------Ireland

--------Sturridge/Robinho--Bojinov

Blu KB said:
Although Elano has been fantastic for us recently, i have a gut feeling he will be a passenger at a place like Everton.

Even Robinho may be best bet starting on the bench, if not then in a striker role in a 4-4-2

-------------------Given

Richards-----Onouha-----Dunne------Bridge

----------De Jong--------Kompany

SWP--------------------------------Ireland

--------Sturridge/Robinho--Bojinov

We've got to play Robinho really. If SWP isn't 100% fit he shouldn't play either, because he'll get booted all over the pitch, no problems with Elano playing if that's the case. In all likelihood we're not going to get many chances in the match so having probably our two best finishers playing - Elano and Robinho, seems a good idea to me. Need to take any chances if they come.

Everton are so well organised and its not the best place to visit at the moment. Cant see Evertons defence giving away much especially after thier performance at Chelsea tonight. Cahill will bound to score a header and Lescott to grab the other at a setpiece. 2-1 Everton (Ireland scores for us)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.