[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching this. First question was "Are Manchester City the biggest club in England?" and the panel (Danny Murphy, Henry Winter & Jermaine Jenas) all shake their heads and say "Well United and Liverpool are". That would be the United that have won 2 PL titles in the last 5 full seasons and finished 2nd, 4th and 7th in the other 3 seasons and the Liverpool who have won fuck all in the same time period and only finished in the top four once. While in the meantime we've won the PL twice, the FA Cup, been losing finalists, won the League Cup and are in the final again.
It's shocking it's like they have a mental block,I suppose they have to get them mentioned somehow.When the biggest story to hit the premier league is pep to city announced on transfer deadline day,considering neither club did anything in the window themselves,and good old Beeb trying to keep certain teams relevant it's as if they are stuck in the late 80's and 90's...

It's shocking it's like they have a mental block,I suppose they have to get them mentioned somehow.When the biggest story to hit the premier league is pep to city announced on transfer deadline day,considering neither club did anything in the window themselves,and good old Beeb trying to keep certain teams relevant it's as if they are stuck in the late 80's and 90's...
Sky and the BBC have been at it all day ......"News of Pep signing for city , what does that mean for u***** Jim ?"

If you think only United, Liverpool, and Arsenal fans truly hate us, you can now add Bayern Munich fans to that list.

TBF, at least they're coming out with the same money excuse as the other 3.

But before you click on the link, remind yourself what that disgusting club and the people who run it have tried to do to City over the last 7 years.

Their fans are as arrogant, and as single minded, as the people who run that club.

Bayern Munich, the Manchester United of German Football.

http://www.bayernforum.com/personnel-f8/pep-guardiola-t10274-3090.html

If you think only United, Liverpool, and Arsenal fans truly hate us, you can now add Bayern Munich fans to that list.

TBF, at least they're coming out with the same money excuse as the other 3.

But before you click on the link, remind yourself what that disgusting club and the people who run it have tried to do to City over the last 7 years.

Their fans are as arrogant, and as single minded, as the people who run that club.

Bayern Munich, the Manchester United of German Football.

http://www.bayernforum.com/personnel-f8/pep-guardiola-t10274-3090.html

They are just German rags, arrogant, entitled cunts. I've only ever met one Bayern fan and that was in a pub watching the FA cup final v Stoke. I'm always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt but he was the complete German rag stereotype. An aggressive **** who spent most of the match boring us with how much we were ruining football and how Bayern and the German way was so much better. He was going out with a City fan too, I often wonder if she posts on here and if she's still going out with the boorish ****.

I quite like ballBAG.

They've just added that to the Emptyhad, 20 times, and 3 Europan Cups.

But no mention of LVG, their league position, the Europa League, their current Youth Teams, £400mill in debt, the Glazer's bleeding the club dry, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.