[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaKVX7vWYAA-7ph.jpg:large

Rags, "we didnt want him anyway" ha ha ha ha ha

I love that photo!

The first managerial change I ever experienced was Peter Reid being replaced by Brian Horton.

Now we're replacing one very good manager for arguable the best in Pep Guardiola.

What a time to be a Blue!!

What a day! So much to take in but a couple of thoughts

Never seen the press so quick to jump to the defence of a manager they've never given an ounce of credit whilst he's been with us

Mansour has taken the Art of War to a new level. From Robinho to Welcome to Manchester, the 6-1, Aguerooo, ripping down the banner and the brilliant strategy behind each managerial appointment. Words fail me what we owe this man.

The first managerial change I ever experienced was Peter Reid being replaced by Brian Horton.

Now we're replacing one very good manager for arguable the best in Pep Guardiola.

What a time to be a Blue!!
Hey Horton was a god!

Fucking Guardiola .........I'm 45 dog tired and went to bed but couldn't bloody sleep because of him and I'm back up .its like Xmas when I was a kid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.