[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, over at that crumbling, decaying edifice they are waking up to the seismic shift in power and glancing enviously at that 'small club with a small mentality' who will never be top dogs in 'his lifetime'.

Fucking suck on it you rag bastards!!

Ha ha - thought this was shaping up to be the least interesting transfer deadline day ever from a City point of view then BOOM!
Chuffed great piece of timing imho, lets see how the turds in the boardroom at the swamp respond to this.I hope they step up the Family Man now as they clearly don't fancy Jose.

I must admit I was never sure that this was ever going to happen

Ps 100% sure to be touring China this summer they can't get enough of Pep out there.

I love the comment on rag cafe 'We're the noisy neighbours now'. Oh how that phrase is coming back to haunt them.

good-boy.jpg

:)

Great post from a United fan on RedCafe:

I think it's very well worded and insightful post - they aren't all deluded!

He gets it, Guardiola could very well have ended up there if they didn't monumentally fuck up and what makes it sweeter is SIR ALEX is partly to blame.

So those blues who claimed when Pellegrini was appointed than Pep would be coming were right all along. City had been in negotiations with Pep
Tbf the writing was potentially on the wall as soon as the Barca boys arrived.
Knowing their shared history and success with Pep meant it was always a possibility at some point further down the line. Obviously that would've had the caveat of City continuing to progress and lay the foundations for his arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.