[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/guardiola-confirmed-to-city-what-does-this-mean-for-us.414143/

Guardiola confirmed to City... what does this mean for us?

"We're the noisy neighbours now ?"

"The end."

"No title in next 3 years at least"

"The theory that Pep was coming in the summer was the only thing fans were holding onto."

"We are watchers, City are movers. End off! I'm really angry!"

"We are like a solitary old decaying office building beside a brand new executive business park with hip bars and good looking people"

"It means we're royally fecked. I don't even expect us to respond, the club will hire Giggs and that'll be the final nail in the coffin."
Penny dropping, tick has fucking well and truely tocked.

The big blue bells are ringing loud and proud.

You sign lvg we sign Pep......

THcowFl.gif

Getting the stadium, getting the Sheik, getting Pep - the final piece of the jigsaw.

Got to show Manuel some serious love now - will be singing his song home and away from now to the end of the season.

Was done years ago this. Pre Mancini sacking. Was all done and put in place in principle. Pep would go to Bayern first. We would hire Pellegrini to work with a fractious squad and to help facilitate some youth development / academy work as the campus opened. Was all done with Pellegrini knowing - 3 years and then Pep.

I'm 62 and been watching City every week since September 1965 and I've had quite a few emotional times, but when I just texted my sons to let them know i was crying LOL LOL

MP "the club did nothing behind my back". What an absolute class act. I think the fans will pull behind him big time from now till the end of the season. Sing his name loud and proud.

In that one simple statement the bloke has single handedly stymied all the bitter hacks out there from getting their hate filled digs in. I've been critical of some of his team selections and game plans this season, but I'm gonna sing his name at the top of my voice on Saturday. The guy's a class act

Pellegrini has been an absolute gentleman from the moment he arrived and has done great job for our club, let's hope he can go out on a high and I Wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.