[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not normally one for popping over to Red Cafe but I'm glad I did today..........just spat coffee all over my laptop after reading this one:-

Can't wait for us to trump the City/Pep news with the announcement of a new soft mint sponsorship deal.

It's so bad over there that they've resorted to taking the piss out of their own club!!

Decent enough news I suppose, but the test now is, can we steal Phil Jones from them?
Oh the joy - altogether now:-
We sign Phil Jones and sign Kun Aguero, Kun Aguero!

No, we sign Pep they sign Ryan fucking Giggs.

You've got to read Red Cafe mate. It's glorious.
Just about to dive in.

I'm out for a pint with my other son a plastic rag not the city one who's a regular with me.

Shame really its not his fault, I had no contact til he was an adult.....

Before Mancini's sacking The Sheikh told a City fan on his yacht during the Grand Prix that he was going to get Guardiola, whatever it took. Looks like what the Sheikh wants, he gets.

The future is here.
What was his yacht like Dave? ;)

I'm pleased that the speculation has ended with the official announcement that Pep Guardiola will be managing City wef 1/7/16.

A red letter day in the history of the club as it consolidates its status as a major force in world football.

The arrival of Guardiola will mean that with immediate effect ALL transfer negotiations that will take place between now and the Summer transfer window will be firmly based on the requirements of the man in waiting.

In the meantime all at the club should set aside much of those thoughts and concentrate on our main objective, which is to win the league title and progress as far as is possible in the Champions League, the FA Cup and beating the dippers in the Carling Cup final.

Happy days!

MP "the club did nothing behind my back". What an absolute class act. I think the fans will pull behind him big time from now till the end of the season. Sing his name loud and proud.

I imagine the atmosphere amongst the away fans tomorrow will be all about Manuel. I for one will be singing name loudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.