[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about to dive in.

I'm out for a pint with my other son a plastic rag not the city one who's a regular with me.

Shame really its not his fault, I had no contact til he was an adult.....
Well, now he's full grown, tell him he'll be totally forgiven if he sees a psychiatrist ;-)

What a surreal half hour!
Strange that it was Pellegrini who was aloud to release his departure and at first I thought he was perhaps going against the club, but now I've read exactly what he said, it appears he has just once again demonstrated his class and charm. I suspect he asked if he could be the one to tell the world regarding his own position and the way he has worded his statement just shows that everbody from a City point of view are in sync with one another.

Can't decide if the timing however will help or hinder us. But one thing for sure is Pellegrini really deserves some appreciation now, hopefully the players will want him to go out on a high and although he has split opinion from a tactical management point of view, as a man and human being, I think he's been truly fantastic, which is rare for a top level football manager these days.

Well done Pellers, lets win a few more trophies together and welcome Pep.

Can't think for one second it will affect anything adversely. The manager and players will have known for a while now, hence the announcement.

Chuffed great piece of timing imho, lets see how the turds in the boardroom at the swamp respond to this.I hope they step up the Family Man now as they clearly don't fancy Jose.

I must admit I was never sure that this was ever going to happen

Ps 100% sure to be touring China this summer they can't get enough of Pep out there.

For once, I was pretty confident that it would happen due to so many different sources implying it. Normally I'd be the first to urge a "wait and see" approach!

WOW.....this is just brilliant news!!!!!!!!. I think a couple of whiskies are in order.

Meanwhile, over at that crumbling, decaying edifice they are waking up to the seismic shift in power and glancing enviously at that 'small club with a small mentality' who will never be top dogs in 'his lifetime'.
QUOTE]

The arrogance that the drunken dictator infused through their whole club has lead them to their complacency. It has come back to bite them big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.