[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should end the season on a high now as ALL the players will be playing to impress the new manager (ahead of his arrival in the summer).

Great timing Vicky Kloss.

Fair play to Pellegrini - publicly said that nobody did anything behind his back and that he knew it all this time.

It's my birthday too - got the day off and no word of a lie the missus was treating me to a birthday shagathon and mid session I hear from the TV downstairs the news about Pep!!!

Needless to say I finished before she did !!

I'm literally shaking even though I've more or less known this for 18 months. The club statement also confirms my post a while ago that Guardiola would have been our manager had we failed to win the league in 2012.

Agueroooooooo - you twat!

I can Confirm that Colin told me all of this on Cup Final day 2013. He also mentioned a certain number 10.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/guardiola-confirmed-to-city-what-does-this-mean-for-us.414143/

Guardiola confirmed to City... what does this mean for us?

"We're the noisy neighbours now ?"

"The end."

"No title in next 3 years at least"

"The theory that Pep was coming in the summer was the only thing fans were holding onto."

"We are watchers, City are movers. End off! I'm really angry!"

"We are like a solitary old decaying office building beside a brand new executive business park with hip bars and good looking people"

"It means we're royally fecked. I don't even expect us to respond, the club will hire Giggs and that'll be the final nail in the coffin."

D9KDpt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.