[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-cat-gifs-057-003.gif
Hahahaah

Because Peps missus was spotted looking round St bede's high school so they must've thought cut the shit get it out there..

Welcome Pep:-)

Wow ! We have the best manager on the world if I knew how to post a GIF I would do.

The character assassination will unfortunately now follow due to our corrupt red media but he is the best of the best manager wise.

Manuel has to be the classiest manager we have had for a long time though and I thank the guy for his hard work he has also done an amazing job glad the club dealt with it the right way ( he has clearly know the plans since day 1).

Fair play to Pellegrini - publicly said that nobody did anything behind his back and that he knew it all this time.

He's been part of the long game we've been playing and firmly in the loop, a true gent and an integral part in our rise

I hope he leaves with what he deserves.....silverware

Think we are about to go to the next level. Respect for Manuel, he's given this club more silverware and a shed load of goals! Now let him go out with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.