Official I want Neymar at City thread...

lee-mcfc said:
66mill ? lol no thanks

imo i think he will stay at his club or chelsea

No he can be had for around 30 mil, Ganso has also submitted a transfer request they will both be in Europe come summer. If we get both that will be amazing over 80 goals between them.

-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 pm --

welcometomanchester said:
on paper torrer dogrba and neymar is quite a good front 3.
but tbh so is silva tevez dzeko

Neymar creates goals, he is like Ronaldinho,, Ronaldo R9 that ilk of player. Dzeko needs service to finish.

Been saying for years since the guy was 16 that we should sign him... people have know for years that he is the next big thing out of Brazil. Could've signed him a few years ago for £5ish million. Why don't we buy the talent when young like the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal?

Bellers_a_hero said:
Been saying for years since the guy was 16 that we should sign him... people have know for years that he is the next big thing out of Brazil. Could've signed him a few years ago for £5ish million. Why don't we buy the talent when young like the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal?
because we didnt have 5 million a few years ago?! and how do you know we could of got him?

didactic said:
lee-mcfc said:
66mill ? lol no thanks

imo i think he will stay at his club or chelsea

No he can be had for around 30 mil, Ganso has also submitted a transfer request they will both be in Europe come summer. If we get both that will be amazing

-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 pm -

sure Ganso is on his way to Inter in the summer if anywhere. think he said in an interview I read he wants to play in Serie A

Bellers_a_hero said:

No we couldnt Santos has turned down offers from Real Madrid, both Milans and Barca. He is the highest paid Brazilian player in the country and Pele even stepped in and turned down Chelsea. He is not an easy buy, never has been.

-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:19 pm --

Stevecefn said:

No he can be had for around 30 mil, Ganso has also submitted a transfer request they will both be in Europe come summer. If we get both that will be amazing

-- Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:12 pm -

sure Ganso is on his way to Inter in the summer if anywhere. think he said in an interview I read he wants to play in Serie A

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...-i-know-i-could-have-success-in-england-where

Santos' Ganso: I know I could have success in England where the football is played at a quicker pace
Brazilian starlet would prefer Spain but has not ruled out Premier League
By Daniel Edwards
4 Mar 2011 22:56:00

Santos starlet Ganso once more affirmed his desire to one day play in Europe, and while Spain is his preferred destination, he has not ruled out a move to England and the Premier League.

The Brazil international is expected to make a return to first-team football later this month following a lay-off of over six months due to a cruciate ligament injury.

Ganso has attracted interest from Inter in recent times although admits he could have success in England due to the fast-paced nature of the football played.

"I would prefer to play in Spain, but I know as well that I could have success in England, where the football is played at a quicker pace, or in Italy, where the marking is tighter," he told ESPN Revista on Friday.

"I never want to take more than two touches on the ball, it is a rule I impose on myself. I am not the kind of guy who tries tricks and flicks when it is not necessary.

"I only do that when it is necessary to improve my game."

didactic said:
Bellers_a_hero said:

No we couldnt Santos has turned down offers from Real Madrid, both Milans and Barca. He is the highest paid Brazilian player in the country and Pele even stepped in and turned down Chelsea. He is not an easy buy, never has been.
and even if we had could you imagine this place, we sign a 16 year old un known brazilian. we would of ruined his career anyway or he would never have been able to live up to the hype cough cough auslin.

welcometomanchester said:
and even if we had could you imagine this place, we sign a 16 year old un known brazilian. we would of ruined his career anyway or he would never have been able to live up to the hype cough cough auslin.

Yea just like Robinho who is now one of the top scorers in Seria A or Dzeko who scored yesterday for country or Balotelli who is an amazing talent he would have been labelled not good enough because he didnt score v Fulham or didnt track back v Stoke. Probably hounded out the club by boos and jeers after one season to thrive elsewhere.

Gotta love our lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.