Official I want Neymar at City thread...

Dax777 said:
ThatBlueGuy said:
Nah it looks to me like you're the problem.
It dosnt matter what the topic is about you dont let anyone have an opinion, you argue with everyone because you think your opinion is more important than everyone elses. You dont dont stop either, you just keep arguing with everyone. I think neymar is a terrible player who wouldnt cut it at city but even though thats my opinion you go out of your way to write a huge paragraph telling me im wrong. You do it all over the forum in every topic so I have to agree with 20sbc07, you are a ****.
"Profanity is the refuge of the inarticulate. It indicates a weak argument or a weak person. In most cases, both.
The only question here is whether you are a weak person- We already know you have weak arguments :)

You just made my argument for me.

ThatBlueGuy said:
Dax777 said:
"Profanity is the refuge of the inarticulate. It indicates a weak argument or a weak person. In most cases, both.
The only question here is whether you are a weak person- We already know you have weak arguments :)

I don't see how Dax has done anything wrong. Its not like he actually went out and said, look here I'm right and my opinion is fact. In a discussion (which is what tends to take place in forums, aka discussion boards), of course there are back and forths regarding opinions. That doesn't mean that he's saying you're wrong, he's providing his input. Since when was it condescending to provide a long and detailed response? If its too long for you, don't read it man.

This is beyond childish. By any chance, are you two young?

This is stupid, stop fighting..

jjeangi said:
ThatBlueGuy said:

I don't see how Dax has done anything wrong. Its not like he actually went out and said, look here I'm right and my opinion is fact. In a discussion (which is what tends to take place in forums, aka discussion boards), of course there are back and forths regarding opinions. That doesn't mean that he's saying you're wrong, he's providing his input. Since when was it condescending to provide a long and detailed response? If its too long for you, don't read it man.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me or having a discussion, Its the way he posts on every single thread arguing with people. He will constantly tell you that he is right and you are wrong. If you try to give any sort of opinion he'll pull out some smart arse comment either calling you a "kid" or you are "uneducated" because you disagree with him.
No one can have an opinion on this forum anymore without Dax starting an argument.
I had a season ticket for over 30 years, I think I'm allowed to give an opinion on city without someone smart arsed kid trying to start an argument every single time.

This is a thread about Neymar and my opinion is that Neymar dives too much. People are annoyed with Balotelli's theatrics, Neymar is twice as worse. He's never been proven against a decent team. Thats my opinion but ofcourse I'm not allowed to have that opinion with dax around, he disagrees so i must be wrong. It's obviously not just me that has a problem with him, its the same on every topic he posts.

Knows it all
Looks down at their nose at everyone else
They think they're always right
They piss everyone off

Who does that sound like? I'll give you a clue. Red.

ThatBlueGuy said:
jjeangi said:

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me or having a discussion, Its the way he posts on every single thread arguing with people. He will constantly tell you that he is right and you are wrong. If you try to give any sort of opinion he'll pull out some smart arse comment either calling you a "kid" or you are "uneducated" because you disagree with him.
No one can have an opinion on this forum anymore without Dax starting an argument.
I had a season ticket for over 30 years, I think I'm allowed to give an opinion on city without someone smart arsed kid trying to start an argument every single time.

This is a thread about Neymar and my opinion is that Neymar dives too much. People are annoyed with Balotelli's theatrics, Neymar is twice as worse. He's never been proven against a decent team. Thats my opinion but ofcourse I'm not allowed to have that opinion with dax around, he disagrees so i must be wrong. It's obviously not just me that has a problem with him, its the same on every topic he posts.

Knows it all
Looks down at their nose at everyone else
They think they're always right
They piss everyone off

Who does that sound like? I'll give you a clue. Red.

Post of the year.

jjeangi said:
ThatBlueGuy said:

Of course I haven't done anything wrong. The guy is just projecting: People do it a lot. They accuse you of what they are doing and believe it.

He said: "I don't like Neymar (an opinion), coz Neymar dives

My response: "when Neymar dives it is often after actual fouls. But I love his game". (I am actually not disagreeing here, just professing my opinion of Neymar."

His response: "I Disagree. He plays in a shit league."(i.e. He is the one saying I am wrong).

Then he turns around, suggest I bring it on myself, coz I look down at people and I am a ****. All this because I argue all the time, even though he was the one arguing. All this coz I mak smart ass comments, even though he was the one with the insults. And now I am a red, even though he is the one lying. I am sorry but that is just pathetic!

I dunno Tevez played in the Brazilian league.. He was a hit like Neymar is..
I mean if Tevez was there now.. & you were to say.. na, na.. He plays in a shit league..

Just on Brazilian football.. With the Brazilian economy doing so well, the currency has got stronger and Brazilian clubs can offer players better wages, this is why ronaldinho, Luis Fabiano, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Adriano, Rivaldo all went back..

In the semi-final stages of the UCL, I doubt there was a team without a Brazilian player..
No.. I don't think there was.. 7 actually a team like Shakthar had a plethora of lesser known Brazilians.. Who are a big reason as to why they've done well.

To call the Brazilian league shit, without even watching it.. I mean come on..
I only watch Santos or Sao Paulo and not only do I enjoy it.. There's obvious quality there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.