Official January 2012 Transfer Window Update Thread

Pigeonho said:
Conversation between me and my rag mate from 9am until his last reply just now. (Bear in mind he fell for this 2 years ago too)

Me: You must be fucking buzzing you lucky, red bastard. Dedlin Dayovich for £14.5m? He'll score shit-loads and should ease the loss of Morrison.

Him: Really? Where from? I knew Morrison was on his way but didn't think we were in for anyone. Is he a striker?

Me: Yeah mate, a really good one too. I would have loved him, so kudos to you for that.

He then went onto a rant about how they will now overtake us in the league, how this is the signing they needed to 'push us over the finishing line', and hurled an almighty hale of anti-Blue abuse my way.

I can't wait until later when he has obviously gone and told all his mates about it, only to be shown up to fuck.

This is the guy who once claimed to have experienced 'a mint night at OT last night v Galatassaray', before being reminded the tie was infact away in Turkey.

He's comedy gold.

Excellent work , Pidge !!
They really are numpties !!

dom said:
Pigeonho said:
Conversation between me and my rag mate from 9am until his last reply just now. (Bear in mind he fell for this 2 years ago too)

Me: You must be fucking buzzing you lucky, red bastard. Dedlin Dayovich for £14.5m? He'll score shit-loads and should ease the loss of Morrison.

Him: Really? Where from? I knew Morrison was on his way but didn't think we were in for anyone. Is he a striker?

Me: Yeah mate, a really good one too. I would have loved him, so kudos to you for that.

He then went onto a rant about how they will now overtake us in the league, how this is the signing they needed to 'push us over the finishing line', and hurled an almighty hale of anti-Blue abuse my way.

I can't wait until later when he has obviously gone and told all his mates about it, only to be shown up to fuck.

This is the guy who once claimed to have experienced 'a mint night at OT last night v Galatassaray', before being reminded the tie was infact away in Turkey.

He's comedy gold.

He's quality mate. Derby Day is rich pickings for me. He is the most stereotypical armchair United fan there is. Never once been to OT, (other than the figment of his imagination), and when I remind him I have been there more than him, (England v Greece), and how he feels about that, he shuts up, nothing, zilch, zero.
There's a lull at the minute, and i'm hoping he's in work now either searching for Dayovich's non-existent stats, or telling his colleagues about it.
It's too easy with him mate!

Pigeonho said:
dom said:
Pigeonho said:

He's comedy gold.

He's quality mate. Derby Day is rich pickings for me. He is the most stereotypical armchair United fan there is. Never once been to OT, (other than the figment of his imagination), and when I remind him I have been there more than him, (England v Greece), and how he feels about that, he shuts up, nothing, zilch, zero.
There's a lull at the minute, and i'm hoping he's in work now either searching for Dayovich's non-existent stats, or telling his colleagues about it.

i've got an idea.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
dom said:

i've got an idea.
Go on....

Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:

i've got an idea.
Go on....

Tried to hijack an Eastern European striker's wiki page to change it to Dedlin but wiki won't save the changes, shame :(.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i've got an idea.
Go on....

Tried to hijack an Eastern European striker's wiki page to change it to Dedlin but wiki won't save the changes, shame :(.
He's getting giddy now. Not even the shirt number gave it away.
He's now asking where he's from. What a clown!

Pigeonho said:
dom said:
Pigeonho said:

He's comedy gold.

Brilliant. Just brilliant! Best wind-up I've ever heard about. Ever!<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 am --<br /><br />
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i've got an idea.
Go on....

Damn shame. I was going to suggest using a pic of one of United's youngsters or rarely used first team squad to see if he noticed!

Pigeonho said:
This is what I got as a last reply just now:

Dick! All works stopped in my office and everyone's on the net looking for more info! Bellend

How daft!

Wehey !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.