Official January 2012 Transfer Window Update Thread

Spurs have confirmed the signing of Lago Falque, he was on loan from juventus, and is now going to Southampton for the rest of season, 21 years old looks quality!

Iago. Couldn't make it in the Barca-youth and went to Juve. Couldn't deliver there and is now going to the PL? Gimme 1 good reason he's gonna make it here. Giovanni dos Santos all over again.

So far it's looking like people ain't willing to spend anymore, too risky.

I think deadline day we'll see some activity from a nervous QPR, otherwise I just can't see the maddness of last January happening again.

Not happening in January, if Liverpool got Champions League it could be possible... but Cavani will have Europe's top clubs after him in summer and Liverpool are no longer one of them. The very concept of him going there makes me feel ill, he is exactly what Liverpool need up front.

Barrios to a club in England?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/lucas-barrios/ehrenrunde-mit-rollkoffer-22348566.bild.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/lucas ... .bild.html</a>

Conversation between me and my rag mate from 9am until his last reply just now. (Bear in mind he fell for this 2 years ago too)

Me: You must be fucking buzzing you lucky, red bastard. Dedlin Dayovich for £14.5m? He'll score shit-loads and should ease the loss of Morrison.

Him: Really? Where from? I knew Morrison was on his way but didn't think we were in for anyone. Is he a striker?

Me: Yeah mate, a really good one too. I would have loved him, so kudos to you for that.

He then went onto a rant about how they will now overtake us in the league, how this is the signing they needed to 'push us over the finishing line', and hurled an almighty hale of anti-Blue abuse my way.

I can't wait until later when he has obviously gone and told all his mates about it, only to be shown up to fuck.

This is the guy who once claimed to have experienced 'a mint night at OT last night v Galatassaray', before being reminded the tie was infact away in Turkey.

He's comedy gold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.