Official Loan Reports :- 22/12 .

Hi, Leicester fan here to let you know the general opinion on McGivern.

He as been very poor for us and I'm very surprised he got capped for his country and hasn't been released. His positioning is awful, he can't tackle and he has very little pace although he's got a decent first time cross into the box when he does venture forward if I had to find a positive.

Since he got dropped we've went on a 8 match unbeaten run, and our centre backs look a lot more assured now they don't have to cover the left back.

Well if he can't cut it in the Championship it looks like he'll be another decently touted prospect to not make it (not yet anyway) and move down the leagues. If I'm remembering the same kid, I'm sure he impressed in pre-season.

Jo started for Galatasaray tonight and scored in the 3rd minute in a 3-0 win over Darius' Ankaragucu.

Leicester7 said:

He as been very poor for us and I'm very surprised he got capped for his country and hasn't been released. His positioning is awful, he can't tackle and he has very little pace although he's got a decent first time cross into the box when he does venture forward if I had to find a positive.

Since he got dropped we've went on a 8 match unbeaten run, and our centre backs look a lot more assured now they don't have to cover the left back.

I must admit I've seen McGivern a couple of times for Leicester and he looks like another Dunne: Poor, No concentration, Own Goals, Cant clear the ball properly, gets beatn easily etc

S.E.H said:
Leicester7 said:

I must admit I've seen McGivern a couple of times for Leicester and he looks like another Dunne: Poor, No concentration, Own Goals, Cant clear the ball properly, gets beatn easily etc

Another Dunne? Then you go on about all these negative things? Thats just stupid and disrespectful.

Another post on McGivern - he's played the last 2 games due to our LB being injured, and somehow he is even worse than before. How this guy has been capped by his country and hasn't been told football isn't the career for his beyond me. The boy is useless, get's beaten EVERY time.

Please recall him because he could stop us making the play offs, he is THAT bad.

I hate him.

Also, he actually believes he has the ability to be competing to be your main LB next season, unbelievable.

City starlet added to Shakers squad

Bury manager Alan Knill has signed rookie Manchester City midfielder James Poole ahead of the League Two visit of Aldershot on Saturday.

The 20-year-old, a regular goalscorer for City's reserve side, will go straight into the Shakers' squad after agreeing a loan until the end of the season.

Efe Sodje is sidelined for two weeks with a leg injury but fellow defender Paul Scott is in contention for a start after returning to full training late last week following a knee injury.

Striker Danny Carlton is still recovering from a long-term Achilles injury and midfielder Damien Allen remains sidelined with a groin problem.

Leading scorer Ryan Lowe serves the second game of his three-match suspension.

The Shakers' hopes of going up automatically have been hit by a dismal six-match winless streak in which they have scored only one goal

Mcdermott set up Scunthorpes goal against Sheff Utd yesterday. The fans seem to rate him.

Clayton played fairly well against Southampton in the JPT final. He looked the most likely to create something on a bad day for Carlisle.

Poole got on for the last 30 minutes for Bury against Aldershot, not sure how he did.

please can someone update this. I know Kennedy isnt loan but saw him play full back yesterday forgot he still playing<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:18 pm --<br /><br />Mark Kennedy that is not Bobby Kennedy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.