Official Loan Reports :- 22/12 .

Hi guys, decided to join this forum after my friend who sits next to me in work is always on it. im an oldham fan but i come in peace, ive come to talk about football not slag other fans off for no reason

the main reason im posting this as my home town club is in a lot of bother down in league 1 at the moment, its looks like we'll survive the drop but next season we'll have to wipe out all of the stupid defencive mistakes made this season by shoring up our terrible defence, and bring in some flair to the midfield.

we've had some fantastic players on loan from man city before, the pick of the bunch being lee croft by a country mile (what a winger that guy was) and dorryl proffit who we had for a brief sepll before moving him on to a lower league club.

there has been some rumours around the club saying that manchester city are willing to help us out with our low budget by shipping quite a few players to us on loan for next season and i wanted to know which players would good additions to oldham for the short term, and what makes them a player we should be taking on a temporary basis, cheers.

oafc-mills said:
Hi guys, decided to join this forum after my friend who sits next to me in work is always on it. im an oldham fan but i come in peace, ive come to talk about football not slag other fans off for no reason

the main reason im posting this as my home town club is in a lot of bother down in league 1 at the moment, its looks like we'll survive the drop but next season we'll have to wipe out all of the stupid defencive mistakes made this season by shoring up our terrible defence, and bring in some flair to the midfield.

we've had some fantastic players on loan from man city before, the pick of the bunch being lee croft by a country mile (what a winger that guy was) and dorryl proffit who we had for a brief sepll before moving him on to a lower league club.

there has been some rumours around the club saying that manchester city are willing to help us out with our low budget by shipping quite a few players to us on loan for next season and i wanted to know which players would good additions to oldham for the short term, and what makes them a player we should be taking on a temporary basis, cheers.

Javi Garrido will do a job at left back, Richards at Right Back, they'll score goals too.

Oh, and Welcome, :)

John Guidetti just made his debut as a 68th minute sub for Swedish side Brommapojkarna. Match is still in progress.

Edit: Alright, didn't see the game but online commentators said he did looked alert with good vision and touch. Got an assist for the only goal of the game.

GoForGlory said:
John Guidetti just made his debut as a 68th minute sub for Swedish side Brommapojkarna. Match is still in progress.

Edit: Alright, didn't see the game but online commentators said he did looked alert with good vision and touch. Got an assist for the only goal of the game.

Thanks for that. he seems to be one for the future

Guidetti is creating a lot of buzz for himself here...for some reason he's managed to get on every tv-show about football in the last couple of weeks, but he's also performing well. Apparently he set up Brommapojkarna's first goal today and scored their second. (match still in progress).

S.E.H said:
oafc-mills said:

Javi Garrido will do a job at left back, Richards at Right Back, they'll score goals too.

not sure if you're serious but there's no way those players will be going on loan to League 1.

more likely the likes of David Ball, Trippier, maybe even John Guidetti would be a good shout? We can could really benefit by giving those players some experience of first team football somewhere local.

oafc-mills said:

Donal McDermott & Robbie Mak would be good in league 1.

sam221985 said:
S.E.H said:

not sure if you're serious but there's no way those players will be going on loan to League 1.

more likely the likes of David Ball, Trippier, maybe even John Guidetti would be a good shout? We can could really benefit by giving those players some experience of first team football somewhere local.

Wouldn't it be obvious I was joking?

Anyway, I'd expect them both to be sold in the summer...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.