Official Manchester City v Wigan Athletic thread.

Zaki had dunce wrapped round his finger in the last game and wound him up, done the same today and has got hisent off, dunce is an idiot why the fuck as he reacted!!

but, i remember a certain Ronaldo kicking out the other week and getting away scott free, oh yeah and also rooney last week

stemcfc said:
how can people be saying it wasn't a red card?

fuckin typical...finally get the goal that was coming and then dunne goes and fucks it up by being a nob!

why was there any need to kick out there?!

I don't think they saw what happened, I know I didn't from the first replays. Clear red though. :(

Oh well, COME ON CITY!

i watched it 3 times before i realized dunne kicked out. dont understand why dunne would do that, so stupid

Richard Dunne you idiot... granted Zaki is being a pathetic plonker for making such a meal out of this and the ref probably should have given a freekick for Dunne after Zaki's elbow in the face.... but what an idiot to kick Zaki like that after we just went 1:0 up....

Watch us fall apart now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.