Official Manchester City v Wigan Athletic thread.

Zab. MOTM by a fookin country mile.

Love him to bits.

One of the best buys City have done in years.

moomba said:
Great battling performance, and a much needed result.

Nedum, Zabaleta both quality. Good signs from Bridge, Sturridge.

Well pleased with that, but it was a hard game to watch. I was sure we were going to concede (and probably should have)

Ref was a twat, I thought he was a bent twat, but I think he could have given them two penalties so he's just an incompetent twat.

Agreed Moomba

ManCityX said:
Pretty surprising how many of the more recognisable posters don't actually go to the home games.
The obvious reason is that many of our regular posters live/work overseas, which is why they use the internet ...doh?

lionheart said:
ManCityX said:
Pretty surprising how many of the more recognisable posters don't actually go to the home games.
The obvious reason is that many of our regular posters live/work overseas, which is why they use the internet ...doh?

Because City fans in Manchester don't have the internet right?

ManCityX said:
lionheart said:
ManCityX said:

Because City fans in Manchester don't have the internet right?
what a idiotic comment... i would hope that most mancunians would be at the game while we strange dwarfs that support city AND not live in manchester has to make do with internet to enjoy fellow supporters while we watch the match....

I listened to it on the radio at work and thought we played very well in the 1st half. Went to the pub at half-time but it wasn't on so can't really say much about the 2nd half (MOTD is shit) other than we showed a lot of character to come away with the points.
And if someone elbowed me like that i'd kick 'em too.

kevinmcfc said:
Halfpenny said:
Just got back.
Halfpenny said:
I remain hopeful and I think we might scrape a 1-0 against our usual bogey team.
Well my psychic powers are remarkable.
Referee was an absolute twat, Zabaleta was in his element in midfield. Richards was a lot better. Dunne's sending off was harsh.

No, No, No, Dunne was deserving of his sending off today. He let the team down once again. He has had far too many chances at city, hopefully that is the last we see of this second rate defender.
he fucked up for sure but no one can say he's a second rate defender.bad season maybe but no never second rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.