ibennett63 said:
Richard said:
---------------------Given--------------------------

--Richards------Toure------Lescott------Bridge-----

--------------------De Jong------------------------

--------------Ireland----------Barry---------------

---SWP---------------------------------Bellamy---

-------------------Adabayor----------------

In light of Tevez and Robinho being out, I am 99% sure this will be our team.
Spot on De Jong must play against the top sides

For MH the team sort of picks itself but I would have preferred Petrov testing Sanga instead of De Jong duplicating Barry (without forward passing, aerial ability and two footedness)

In any event that formation may still happen with all our 18 fit players either in the starting XI or on the bench.

I'd just prefer to have de Jong coming on for Petrov when we're 2-0 up rather than Petrov for de Jong when we're 0-1 down.

I really hope Robbie is available even at 75% or for 60 mins.

Don't think Bellamy can play twice in such a short period of time (knee problem), and the alternative Petrov is not good enough at this level.

Our injury losses are mr significant than Arsenal's because they have so many top quality players. Tevez, Santa Cruz, Johnson, and possibly Robinho are big losses. If Bellars is not available, we will have to set ourselves up for a containing job, and counter-attack them

COME ON CITY !!! am fooking excited! it better go are way today:D!!!

adebayor will defo score a couple

arhh am so excited haha

hope robinho gets a bit of play!

BlakeTheBlue said:
One of my Gooner mates asked me to do a little piece on an Arsenal blog for him about our match against them this Saturday. Sort of an "In the eyes of the enemy" thing. I tried to keep it as impartial and realistic as possible. I hope y'all will consider giving it a read and leaving a comment. CTID

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenalaction.wordpress.com/2009/09/10/preview-man-city-vs-arsenal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenalaction.wordpress.com/2009 ... s-arsenal/</a>

Not a bad read, but would it have killed you to spell check it?!

due to injuries, this is my new starting 11 for today.

................Given
Zabs...Toure...Lescott...bridge
..........De Jong...Barry
...............Ireland
SWP........................Bellamy
..............Adebayor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.