Official Manchester City vs Arsenal Matchday Thread

We did well not to concede more! Great game but our guys need to stay focused and keep playing! We scored with the chances we had I think it was like 6/7 shots on target and 4 of those were goals! We had a little bit of luck but we did great! I love our counterattack football! Ade man of the match for me!

I have to give it to Arsenal though! They have some clever passing and never stopped applying the pressure!

Over the effin Blue Moon - superb performance, Ade is the dogs bollocks and Wrighty is class. Fan-fugging-tastic game, wish I'd been at COMS to see it, our fans were wonderful again - totally drained after watching that, now having yet another beer/fag, god I love City.

Ya, I've never been so confidence with our players up front, our keeper, rock solid, we can get goals from anywhere, and anyone.
Our midfield had no problem showing up the likes of Fabregas..
Before I thought we were getting ahead of ourselves, but I don't think the top 4 is totally out of question at all!!

Fantastic Game, no clue why this wasnt chosen asa Live game, oh well Fulham v Everton Live tomorrow lol.

Only City can be 4-1 up with 3 mins left and fans STILL are nervous.

Then 4-2 and Still hanging on

Why i love city

baggy said:
IrishMacca said:
Arsenal can be a bit unpredictable and shocking at times

they still passed it around like the best footballing side in the league at times though.

amazing result.

fucking chelsea just banged a last minute winner in against stoke though :(

thats good, means stoke don't get points, as chelsea are most likely to win the title, good news for all of us i think

amaze said:
Do you think Ade could be suspended for the derby or will it take longer? We need him for the derby with Tev\Rob out....

Hes been yellow carded so has had his punishment...should be left at that.

Lest you get too far ahead of yourself we conceded two goals!!!
Hughes out!

we showed lots of bottle there, addy was fantastic as was bellers cant fault ant of tem swp upped his game second half. we have arrived comeon city

That was some game - we rode our luck at times, but there won't be many teams getting 4 past those fookers this season. What a team we've got!

Toure, Bridge, Richards, de Jong, Adebayor and Bellamy were outstanding for me - difficult to pick man of the match from that lot.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.