Official Manchester City vs Hamburg Thread (2nd Leg)

skybluekings said:
bluemoon32 said:
GoForGlory said:
To be honest MH has to take part of the blame for not taking Dunnie off earlier, everyone on here was in agreement he would get another yellow!

Can't blame Hughes for Dunne being a twat

Hughes IS to blame. Everyone on in this thread said he has to take Dunne off because the referee gave them his LAST warning. What was the logic in leaving him in?

Maybe Dunne should use his brain, if he has one. You can't blame a manager for a player being a prat.

How is Hughes to blame? Who's he going to bring on, Berti?

Oh damn Hughes, he had faith in his Captain and didn't bring on player who hasn't played a minute for us all year! What was he thinking!

bluealf said:
scorer said:
What a fucking twat that Dunne is... lets hope its his last start for the club!

What a wanker you are, have you been poised to strike when we lose ?

But have had to come on with your foul spiel anyways.

We have battered them and to be honest i would love that to happen to you, you fucking prick.

How the fuck can you even call yourslef a city fan ?

You are a joke figure on here nowadays and in my opinion twats like you have dragged this once great site down.

Seconded Scorer is a nob of the highest order!!

Shay Given to the rescue again, Richards fucks up covering at RB again. FFS come on lads.

bluealf said:
scorer said:
What a fucking twat that Dunne is... lets hope its his last start for the club!

What a wanker you are, have you been poised to strike when we lose ?

But have had to come on with your foul spiel anyways.

We have battered them and to be honest i would love that to happen to you, you fucking prick.

How the fuck can you even call yourslef a city fan ?

You are a joke figure on here nowadays and in my opinion twats like you have dragged this once great site down.

Soory Bluealf.... Dunne is fooking magic.... You halfwitted TWAT!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.