Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

taggarc said:
dayvo said:
taggarc said:
Given great counter attack - more brains than Hart as well

Brains? - Experience... big difference.

Possibly - but it is the end result that matters. And u can't exactly afford to play Hart for another 10 years or so on the possibility that he might be as good as Shay Given one day, esp when you can get to where you need to be for a mere £7m. Good backup though, but that is all he should have ever been

Now I understand where your coming from! Given (no pun intended) the same experience I believe JH would be the better keeper, time will tell. Although for us right now Shay Given is what we need. He's having a great game and I agree with you and others that JH would have conceded a goal in this match. But JH only ever being back up - I hope not.

Greiver said:
Challenger1978 said:
No its nothing like that mate, i though you might of been a guy i know from an old gaming clan for AA & BF2. Richard Cranium = Dick head, if you were him you would of got that as that was his name online. It used to be a bit of a joke, you know like it comes up with you have been killed by blah blah on FPS games. Blah blah has been killed by Richard Cranium (meaning dick head).

lol yea I got what it means .. though honestly I've never heard that one and I've heard hella lot! But no I did play BF2 but was not in a Guild you'd know lol. We have lot of slang in the states but damn you guys have too much! But why would you think I was an old friend exactly lol?

Location and style of writing, and i got him into city last year.

MCFC1986 said:
Challenger1978 said:
MCFC1986 said:
He's trying to slag u off pal...Ignore him and enjoy the game...

No i'm not you prat, thats why i said no insult ment.

sorry pal thought u were calling him a dickhead....did look alot like that's what u were doing!!

Haha its cool even if you were ... which it doesn't appear to be ... I wouldn't exactly become offended! I was a guild punching bag at one point lmao! Gotten used to alot of Europeans just slagging me for being american ... I can roll with the punches lol. Back to topic!!! GO CITY!!

we need elano on for zab now that little extra class in the final third is all that is needed

Greiver said:
MCFC1986 said:
Challenger1978 said:
MCFC1986 said:
He's trying to slag u off pal...Ignore him and enjoy the game...

No i'm not you prat, thats why i said no insult ment.

sorry pal thought u were calling him a dickhead....did look alot like that's what u were doing!!

Haha its cool even if you were ... which it doesn't appear to be ... I wouldn't exactly become offended! I was a guild punching bag at one point lmao! Gotten used to alot of Europeans just slagging me for being american ... I can roll with the punches lol. Back to topic!!! GO CITY!!

I like him, can we adopt him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.