Official manchester city vs. middlesbrough thread

Challenger1978 said:
Greiver said:
Challenger1978 said:
No its nothing like that mate, i though you might of been a guy i know from an old gaming clan for AA & BF2. Richard Cranium = Dick head, if you were him you would of got that as that was his name online. It used to be a bit of a joke, you know like it comes up with you have been killed by blah blah on FPS games. Blah blah has been killed by Richard Cranium (meaning dick head).

lol yea I got what it means .. though honestly I've never heard that one and I've heard hella lot! But no I did play BF2 but was not in a Guild you'd know lol. We have lot of slang in the states but damn you guys have too much! But why would you think I was an old friend exactly lol?

Location and style of writing, and i got him into city last year.

Haha righto. I've actually changed my style writing loads since playing on a European server on SWG. Hell at one point on TS I was practically speaking with a european accent naturally ... lol didn't realize it! :O

god newcastle must be doomed when you take into account what Given must have added - we would be losing 1-3 now if it wasn't for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.