sam the drummer said:
pee dubya said:
Greiver said:
City: 3-1 Robinho, Bellamy, Elano

-------------------------Given----------------------------

----Zabaleta----Kompany----Nedum-----Bridge------

-------------------De Jong--Ireland-----------------------

---SWP--------Elano------Bellamy-------Robbie-----

Ah i see what you've done there, gone for the new 'Everton' formation of no strikers. It's the future.
Why not if our strikers cant score lets go for it!
Also we havent drubbed anyone in abit so lets hope for another 6-0 ;)

lol I just want them to bum rush there way in with 4 attackers how else we supposed to damn score!!! Bellamy playing off there defenders marking them tight, with some luck he could slip past them if given a good pass. Elano up there supplying the feed, maybe making a mark or two of his own. Robbie doing his usual thing. Swp playing hard right with his speed and pace causing the line to spread!

Re: Official manchester city vs middlesbrough thread

Boro have taken the full allocation - unlike the Geordies

Their message board (Fly me to the Moon) reckons they have sold over 2k so far

Should be a big crowd with tickets at £19.50 in North and South Stands

Boro play some good football, and I don't really understand why they are down there. Got some quality players, and they also have some players like Wheater, and Pogatetz who are tough competitors

Edit: FMTTM now reckon it's just over 1k - so maybe not such a big crowd after all.

Good message board by the way - as these things go

Hoping our home form will see us through this fixture. Went to the away game and I for one feel the need to put one over middlesborough. The wife thinks Southgate is the ungliest man in football and despises him after the abuse he gave SWP during the match at their ground in october.

Clean sheet for Shay on his debut would come in handy too.

2-0 to the blue with Robinho and Bellamy on the scoresheet.

-------------Given-----------------
Richards-Kompany-Onuoha-Bridge
---------Zabaleta-De Jong----------
SWP--------Ireland---------Robinho
------------Bellamy----------------

4-0 City!

Looking forward to it, we owe them a thrashing.

After the Boro game we have 3 away games in a row, and with our away form the way it is 3 points v Boro is a must. Don't think it will be a walkover though they have a really good record against us and whenever I think them what springs to mind is Tiatto's amazing goal that got disallowed, the Sun Jihai own goal when they didn't have 1 shot and the unspeakable away fixture last season..... Suppose things have to change sometime, Cmon City, they're due some payback!

2-0 city (robinho, bellamy)

------------Given------------
Zabs---Ned---Komps----Bridge
-----------De Jong------------
SWP-------Ireland------Robinho-
----------------Elano--------
-----------Bellamy----------

if swp an ireland continue to have a bad game and we dont get the ball rolling with a goal in the first half bring on Caceido

if swp an ireland continue to have a bad game and we dont get the ball rolling with a goal in the first half bring on Caceido

Prefer Evans myself, give him a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.