If without SWP

-----------------------------GIVEN------------------------------

----RICHARDS------------KOMPANY----------NEDUM---------BRIDGE

----ZABLETA---------DE JONG----------IRELAND--------------ROBINHO

---------------------------ELANO-----------------------------------

----------------------------BELLAMY-------------------------

Agreed.

ditto, and im thinking most probable.

I'll be there finally got some time to go :-)

Anyways 3-0

Bridge
Bellamy
Stevie

Got a good feeling about this one with Given in goal(not knocking Hart,he played well last week) 2-0 city but then again i had a good feeling about last week!!!!!!!!!!!

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Wright Phillips IS avalible for the game. if he gets banned it will start the game after.
Hopefully he will play a blinder as he has been poor over the last few weeks. Interesting that City have been given more time to produce evidence in defence of SWP's case. What possible evidence could help him? Unless we are going to produce a string of video replays of Ronaldo and Rooney lashing out. Could be an opportunity to make a valid point even if it doesn't necessarily help prove SWP's innocence.

Re: Official manchester city vs middlesbrough thread

MCFC_Freestyler said:
3-0 City, were playing Boro, no need for 2 defensive midfielders at home and it's time Micah got dropped after some dire performances.

------------Given
Zabs---Ned---Komps----Bridge
-----------De Jong
SWP-------Ireland------Robbie
----------------Elano
-----------Bellamy
With SWP now available, this looks like a very good call. The local rag in Dubai also predicts a 3-0 City win. My only word of caution is that we may have to be patient like Chelski were the other week. The crowd should stay vocally behind us for the full 95 minutes as it may be a late salvo that wins the game for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.