Official Manchester Derby Thread.

Re: Official Dirty Scum v The Only Team From Manchester Thread

I registered to post in this thread, it annoys me that people like Alvinskitzo make it out that it was 7 minutes of stoppage time.

It wasn't and you know it, I'm not here to start a argument, Michael Owen scored on what 95:25? That isn't 7 minutes.

We get alot of decisions at Old Trafford I agree with you on that one, but its getting boring of all the City fans saying that the FA is corrupt.

Bellamys celebration was a influence on the time added on, and also Givens goal kick.

City played fantastic and to be honest that'll probably be one of the best matches you'll see at Old Trafford all season, Bellamys goal will be a contender for goal of the season without a doubt.

Getting so close to beating the champions at home without Robinho/Adebayor shows how much talent you have in your team.

I'm sure you'll go far this season and reach the champions league.

:)

Can someone tell me if u hold board up with 4 minutes on why play 7 minutes it a disgrace what are your views on this

Manutdfan10 said:
I registered to post in this thread, it annoys me that people like Alvinskitzo make it out that it was 7 minutes of stoppage time.

It wasn't and you know it, I'm not here to start a argument, Michael Owen scored on what 95:25? That isn't 7 minutes.

We get alot of decisions at Old Trafford I agree with you on that one, but its getting boring of all the City fans saying that the FA is corrupt.

Bellamys celebration was a influence on the time added on, and also Givens goal kick.

City played fantastic and to be honest that'll probably be one of the best matches you'll see at Old Trafford all season, Bellamys goal will be a contender for goal of the season without a doubt.

Getting so close to beating the champions at home without Robinho/Adebayor shows how much talent you have in your team.

Nicely put, but still think there was far too much Fergie time added on. At least I can go into work with my head held high even tho we defended far to deep again.
3 goals at OT we have to be in the running for a champs league place this season.

Manutdfan10 said:

It's easy for a United fan (or Chelsea, or Arsenal or Liverpool fan) to come out with the FA's not corrupt statements. Time and again the FA and officials give those teams an advantage. Adebayor gets dragged in front of the FA for his celebration whilst Van Persie gets asked not to do it again, Vidic asaults the Wigan forward and nothing happens whislt Adebayor convieniently gets a 3 match ban starting against one of the "big 4". The FA and Sky are shit scared of City, Spurs, Villa or Everton spoiling the cosy top 4. Now I'm not for a minute saying the sole reason we got beat today was a bent ref it wasn't we should have defended those last minutes better but it's easy coming out with statements like yours from you side of the fence.

Firstly I'm a Villa fan, so I have no interest in taking sides. BUT everyone in the entire league knows there is one additional time for the league in general and one set of rules for the top 4 (especially United).

Basically, if the top 4 aren't winning the always add ridiculous amount of additional time. They cover their backs by listing every incident and sub. to help them.
BUT if the top 4 are winning there will be 2 minutes and that's it.

Bart said:
Firstly I'm a Villa fan, so I have no interest in taking sides. BUT everyone in the entire league knows there is one additional time for the league in general and one set of rules for the top 4 (especially United).

Basically, if the top 4 aren't winning the always add ridiculous amount of additional time. They cover their backs by listing every incident and sub. to help them.
BUT if the top 4 are winning there will be 2 minutes and that's it.

exactly

What a joke! I was with a United fan watching the match and after they went 3-2 up he was laughing saying stuff like "ha and there will hardly be any added time". That was on like 80 minutes and after that nothing stood out as having much more added time so where did that 4 minutes come from? And you can't say from Bellamy's celebration because at most that was 30 seconds to a minute and it didn't take barley any time off the 90 minutes as it was right at the end of 89 minutes.

And how did Park not get even a yellow card, he took out Shaun, we got a free kick then from that Bellamy got it and Park fouled again, only for us to get another free kick but no card for the dirty b*****d.

What annoys me is the inconsistency of referees, and they want respect, after he eventually blew the whistle I don't think he deserved an ounce of respect.

Saying that though today was just another f***ing joke from officials and I doubt the FA will look into it and I like how Sky enjoyed it and barley mentioned it at all, hopefully BBC will.

At the end of the day we have more fire, desire and passion to make us want it now, we want it more than the rags now after that injustice. I think that now we will want to prove that we are better than them and did not deserve that loss today. The rags have a few weeks to gloat about it but we will have the last laugh as we will want to prove them wrong. Just wait until they come to Manchester next year, Fergie won't have his gang behind him then pressuring the officials and we'll hopefully have a fully fit and playing Tevez, Santa Cruz, Ade and so on.

My mate, the United fan even said City did not deserve to lose that match, he was obviously loving it but said that we didn't deserve to lose.

I hope someone gets in trouble for this injustice, the shame is that we can't get that point back. I'm absolutely fuming from this but really in the long term who cares, we lost 3 points (doesn't matter who to), we'll make them up somewhere down the line as long as we keep playing how we have been. The rags can enjoy it while they can, we'll have the last laugh.

Edit: Sorry I double posted the same thing twice.

But I'll take this as a chance to say to to the rag asking how good we think we are now (in very terrible spelling) that if you can not admit we deserved at least a draw today and played very well, then you are a very deluded individual. You do not deserve a voice to speak with until you use your eyes and brain properly or hands to write with as you should learn to spell properly first. That is all oh and also go back to your own forum you scum, bet you aren't even signed up on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.