Official Manchester Derby Thread.

Re: Manchester Derby.

His local Derby is at Epsom, and it means nowt to him as he doesn't like horse racing. You confused him.

they dont care about us but there on our web sites ! That is pathetic

I would not dream of going on any of there shit

Davymcfc and bighoward share the same IP address, and writing style.

Regardless of the result of the derbys, they are on their way down and we are on our way up. At what point we cross is a matter of time but once we do I think that we will stay there. They have had their day and they have fucked it up.

Damocles said:

Davy maybe legit. Just had a graze of some of his posts

''family is for the most part tottenham fans (also chelsea fans for those who just recently started following the game and a smattering of man u - extremely popular choices obviously here in the states). ''

Looks like big howard is not quite from manchester?

blue b4 the moon said:
Damocles said:

Davymay be legit. Just had a graze of e of his posts

''family is for the most part tottenham fans (also chelsea fans for those who just recently started following the game and a smattering of man u - extremely popular choices obviously here in the states). ''

ooks like big howard is not quite from manchester?

Think the fact he had no understanding of the derby confirmed that :) both bizzare and pathetic if they are the same person!

I think it will get more and more intense as it becomes more significant in terms of finishing places. I get the feeling that given the signings their run of dominance is soon to come to an end and things aren't going to go all their way anymore (see Benzema, Tevez etc turning them down already) and they'll hate that.

I think the other thing is that if we get our tactics right then we'll be a much more harder team to beat and we're a team that is more than capable of scoring goals. I mean from the perspective of a new signing what better way to become a fans favourite than to score against the rags? Even Benjani got a song out of it when he scored that goal.

It's important because it is tradition, it's important because of the hatred and it's important because thats when all the banter stops for ninety minutes and it's worse or better than ever after them ninety minutes. The dishwasher stomachs, the hairs on your arms standing up - you can't beat Derby Day.

blue b4 the moon said:
Damocles said:

Davymay be legit. Just had a graze of e of his posts

ooks like big howard is not quite from manchester?

howards ip is trafford.

as is davy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.