Official Match Day Thread: City v Stoke (Pt 2)

bigquinn772 said:
Team for tonight is:
Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Zaba, de Jong, Toure, Milner, A Johnson, D Silva, Tevez

I like :-)

is it official?

City will be fired up for this one. I'm looking for high tempo attacking tonight from the get go.

With both Pennant and Etherington crocked, Delap warming the bench, you would think that we would be short odds to win this one.

Notwithstanding all that, Pulis will try hard to get them motivated for a result.

I just hope that Carlos Tevez gets plenty of support from the rest of the midfield tonight.

Tez Tosterone said:
I just hope that Carlos Tevez gets plenty of support from the rest of the midfield tonight.

reckon a Golden Boot can raise a certain Argentine's transfer fee by 5M or so?

Was expecting to sit back and enjoy the last two games without nerves, but the fight for 3rd has revived the nerves.

But I'll take the nerves over settling for 4th any day!

we need to hit them early and often right away, they've made more switches than we have (of obvious lesser quality, of course) but fatigue could hit our lads in the second half. Let's get into half-time with a comfortable lead.

keemcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
keemcfc said:
I feel sorry for Džeko.

We've secured 4th, Balotelli's injured and he's not starting?

We may as well have loaned him back to Wolfsberg till the end of the season...

Don't be daft,Tevez is fit and he is the better player,there is only room for one striker in that set up,hence......
That's what I mean, we may as well have just loaned him back to Wolfsberg if were not gonna play him...

In all honesty i've no idea why we signed him,not because he's a bad player,but he simply doesn't fit,a very odd purchase.Now had we signed Suarez.....

Stoke's away record this year: played 9, won 0, drawn 2, lost 7

via PLTV stream I'm watching. They point out that Fulham's away record was equally bad before they came and drew with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.