Official match day thread Everton v City

Typical fucking city what a shite 2nd half, hope they all get a rocket after that. No fight, ultimate complacency.

Not good enough lads,far too many went missing today.

No fight whatsoever second half,Stoke will look at that performance and come up with exactly the same game plan.

It's certainly a worry that we have far too many who are lacking the mentality to really dig deep when the need arises.

As for Everton,cheating whinging scouse cnuts.

Summed it all up for me when Mario lost the ball toward the end and just jogged after it whilst the Everton player chased after it and tackled like his life depended on it.

All Everton are is effort and commitment...otherwise they're dogshite. Will be more of the same against Stoke and Pulis must be licking his lips after seeing that capitulation.

That second half was everything I hoped it wouldnt be, fucking garbage.

Allowing that shower of fucking cloggers to beat us again is unacceptable after pissing all over them first half, should have been out of sight. 4 points by the end of the day, Blackpool wont get a result at Spuds as long as I have a hole in my arse.

MCFC BOB said:
We didn't calm it down when we should have done.
We didn't take our chances.
We missed sitters.
We let the opposition back into the game.
We didn't defend a set piece.

Same shit almost every week.

And yet we're still in fourth?

Depressing f***, maybe we should sign chicharito the best forward in the world to save us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.