Official match day thread Everton v City

Something gone on at the end... Mancini being a sore loser.

His own fucking fault for bringing in shite players.

Balotelli couldn't be arsed chasing the ball at the end and Vieira was dire the whole game.

It wasn't a lack of fight or effort that lost us the game, the complete opposite in fact, our defence got tired of their pushing, shoving and general over the top physical play going unpunished by the ref and tried to match them. What we should have done is stay calm and defended like we know we can, instead they went to pieces and ended up just hoofing everything clear and it became very scrappy, just how Everton like it.

We needed composure and I hate to say it, but it all went down hill when Vinnie lost his rag over the Rodwell tackle on De Jong. Kompany is normally our most composed player and he lost it today, big time, this filtered through to the rest of the team and it ultimately cost us.

TFC said:
That second half was everything I hoped it wouldnt be, fucking garbage.

Allowing that shower of fucking cloggers to beat us again is unacceptable after pissing all over them first half, should have been out of sight. 4 points by the end of the day, Blackpool wont get a result at Spuds as long as I have a hole in my arse.

So sew that shit up.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Something gone on at the end... Mancini being a sore loser.

His own fucking fault for bringing in shite players.

Balotelli couldn't be arsed chasing the ball at the end and Vieira was dire the whole game.

Fucking shitty terrible players who are a disgrace to the club yet still are in fourth?

You're the only sore loser here

All you negative twats need to get behind the team and support.

Jokers every one of you.

Fuck off and support someone else.

4th still and most likely 4 points clear.

Roll on Tuesday!!!! Where I will "support" my team.

Negativity on here is a joke

I wish some of the players could play with half of the passion Mancini shows.

Very typical, very pathetic. Its as if when we go 1-0, the other team should sit down and let us get the victory. I should say that Everton deserved it but they didn't, we handed it them on a plate.

Hopefully it will give some of the players a kick up the arse.

MonsallBlue said:
All you negative twats need to get behind the team and support.

Jokers every one of you.

Fuck off and support someone else.

4th still and most likely 4 points clear.

Roll on Tuesday!!!! Where I will "support" my team.

Negativity on here is a joke

agree 100% everton shag us every time
so we lost shit happens
get behind the lads our time is now

Gutted at that second half, but let's not go overboard.

Everton at home are no pushover, and we could learn something from their work rate when they're behind.

Let's see if Mancini and the players have enough character to put in a good performance against Spurs now - proof of the pudding and all that.

Even if Spurs beat Blackpool & Us, were still above them, then we have:

Stoke (H) who have nothing to play for
Bolton (A) who have nothing to play for

Whilst they have:

Liverpool (A) slight chance of 4th
Birmingham (H) slight chance of relegation

Make of that what you will...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.