Official match day thread Everton v City

Fook, why couldn't we play them a week earlier, they'd have had half-fit Cahill and Arteta then.

-

Defender John Heitinga is back in contention for Everton's Barclays Premier League clash with Manchester City after two games out with a hamstring injury.

Midfielders Tim Cahill (foot) and Mikel Arteta (hamstring) are also closer to full match fitness after playing for just over an hour against Wigan last weekend.

Marouane Fellaini and Louis Saha (both ankle) are the only major absentees having been ruled out for the remainder of the season.

Provisional squad: Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka, Baines, Coleman, Neville, Cahill, Rodwell, Arteta, Osman, Anichebe, Beckford, Bilyaletdinov, Gueye, Heitinga, Mustafi, Duffy, Vellios, Mucha.

Hello!

I want to go tomorrow but not had chance to get tickets as I've been a bit busy this week.

Anyway, does anyone know if I will be able to buy Everton away tickets at the box office tomorrow, or preferably at Everton itself?

Any info appreciated!

Anybody, please? :-(

JoeCity21 said:
Hello!

I want to go tomorrow but not had chance to get tickets as I've been a bit busy this week.

Anyway, does anyone know if I will be able to buy Everton away tickets at the box office tomorrow, or preferably at Everton itself?

Any info appreciated!

Anybody, please? :-(

According to the OS yes <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/May/Few-Everton-tickets-remain" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... ets-remain</a>

keemcfc said:
If I'm seeing this right...we only need 5 points to guarantee 4th?

I'd settle for a point here...

Our games...

Everton (A) - 1 point
SPURS (H) - 1 point
Stoke (H) - with the FA final, this could go either way, so on balance 1 point
Bolton (A) - 3 points

62 + 6 = 68

Spurs' games...

Blackpool (H) - 3 points
MAN CITY (A) - 1 POINT
LIVERPOOL (A) - 1 POINT
Birmingham (H) - 3 points

55 + 8 =63

Liverpool's games...

Fulham (A) - 3 points
SPURS (H) - 1 POINT
Villa (A) - 3 points

55 + 7 =62

With a decent amount of room for leway...

That's not much to ask is it?

*kneels and starts praying*
Wait no! We only need 4 points to get 4th!

I can't see Spurs winning every game till the end of the season 4-0 to get there goal difference better than ours, and even that's based on us drawing all our games...

(Yeah so it's spurs that play attacking football is it? Not us? Ok then (; )

With what's on offer for both teams, we should beat Bolton, and that leaves just one point to get from Evilscum, Spurs and Stoke!

:D

I'd prefer to have a cushion though lol, and not have to rely on winning the last game, so I'd go for a win against Evilscum...

» Ian_Ladyman_DM Ian Ladyman
Carlos Tevez has not travelled with #mcfc squad 2 Everton. Felt fit 4 bench but Mancini saving him for Spurs. They had meeting today.

We should really be looking to beat this lot. Would really cement us in 4th place. As for pulling out of 50/50s to avoid injury, from my limited experience this is the very approach which will get you injured. Lets keep our winning run going. Biggest week coming up for city in 30 years, lets bury the "typical city" bullshit forever.

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

Milner
Yaya
Barry
Silva
A. Johnson

Balotelli

lionheart said:
Dax777 said:
I'll do you one better and name the scorers.
David Silva, Yaya Toure and Edin Dzeko. I think the main guy who dominates us in mid is Feliani. And he is out for this game. I don't see them winning this under any scenario.
You seem to have forgotten Arteta and Cahill. Still 1-0 to Everton as we will be pulling out of the 50:50 tackles to avoid possible injuries and red cards.
Arteta is never impressive against us. And Cahill does scre for them, bu Feliani is the one that bosses the game. His absence will be huge. Put a 5 on it. 3-1 or 2=0 City wins :)

-- Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 pm --

Jasondh said:
I think Mancini is going to set out for a draw and get one! 0-0
Nah! Not against Everton! I'd be dissapointed. We can beat these guys straightup<br /><br />-- Fri May 06, 2011 9:22 pm --<br /><br />Hart

Micah
Kompany
Lescott
Zabaletta

Milner
Yaya
Barry
Silva
Balotelli

Dzeko

The closer we get to this game the more excited for it I am. This is a chance for Mancini to prove the doubters (me being one of them) wrong. Everton has been a tough assignment for a long time now and a winning there would be a massive step forward.

If City can win a big match at Goodison Park I'd think they can be competitive anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.