Official Match Thread | Chelsea vs City 27th Feb

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Ireland Haroo said:
shut the fuck up! 8 mins in and you are moaning already. sad ****.

erm...no, that's uncalled for. I guess you're about...12?

Just saying I'd prefer Bellamy on the right, it's more natural, just an observation, no need to be so aggressive, unless you feel the need to be an internet "hardman".

I wrote my reply in perfect calm. You are a moaning ****, and the club does not need fans like you. Bet you were moaning before a ball was even kicked.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premier-streams.com/manchestercitychannel.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premier-streams.com/manchest ... hannel.htm</a>

Ireland Haroo said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
erm...no, that's uncalled for. I guess you're about...12?

Just saying I'd prefer Bellamy on the right, it's more natural, just an observation, no need to be so aggressive, unless you feel the need to be an internet "hardman".

I wrote my reply in perfect calm. You are a moaning ****, and the club does not need fans like you. Bet you were moaning before a ball was even kicked.

Nope, there you go again, grow up and learn other fans have a different opinion to you, you're the problem fan, the "you're right and every else is wrong and moaning" variety.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Ireland Haroo said:

Nope, there you go again, grow up and learn other fans have a different opinion to you, you're the problem fan, the "you're right and every else is wrong and moaning" variety.

Pair of you FFS

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Ireland Haroo said:

You are perfectly entitled to your own opinion. Just stop moaning like a little girl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.