Official Match Thread | Chelsea vs City 27th Feb

Quite a few stepped up but for me special mention must go to Zaba who worked his socks off and was all over the place as well as breaking up a lot of their play. After that knock to the head by dropbar I thought he would come off but he carried on and then helped out in the left back position.

de niro said:
a big change is required, we are far too negative, every pass and every free kick we get is being played backwards.
sit back at chelsea they will kill you.

Or maybe we will just kill them on the counter....well played Mancini and the boys....;o)

de niro said:
Joga Bonito said:
Why all this criticism? We're all square at the Bridge for goodness sakes, I would've killed myself several times to have this result under Hughes.

hughes beat them!

And Mancini?

PMSL.

EalingBlue2 said:
To all the negative, whinging, moaning, pathetic fuckers who call yourelves blues and never have anything good to say about us, fuckin crawl back into your holes and leave city to true blues, shut up and stay shut up

GET IN
YEERREEREEREEREEREE

:o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.