19 Lescott
33 Kompany
11 A Johnson
18 Barry
34 De Jong
32 Tevez
39 Bellamy
Substitutes
12 Taylor, 04 Onuoha, 16 Sylvinho, 28 Toure, 08 Wright-Phillips, 14 Santa Cruz, 48 Ibrahim

What the heck is that formation.

From the BBC...god knows

JuniorBlue said:
phoenixxblue said:
Man City
01 Given
02 Richards
03 Bridge
05 Zabaleta
19 Lescott
33 Kompany
11 A Johnson
18 Barry
34 De Jong
32 Tevez
39 Bellamy
Substitutes
12 Taylor, 04 Onuoha, 16 Sylvinho, 28 Toure, 08 Wright-Phillips, 14 Santa Cruz, 48 Ibrahim

What the heck is that formation.

4-3-3 or 4-5-1 maybe, with Zaba, De Jong and Barry in the central midfield roles?

Surely a 4-3-3:

Given

Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Bridge

Zab, Barry, De Jong

Johnson, Tevez, Bellamy

Looks strong.

My first post on BM folks. Alright hows it going.
Thought id see whats going on on the 'other' city forum.. :)

Not expecting anything other than a loss today, but stranger things happen and well, we are city after all.
Just hope we can get some support up from the mid, seeing were so defensively minded , and im sure carlos will be toiling on his jack...

Have a good un folks...

Id better get back to where i belong..;)

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Surely a 4-3-3:

Given

Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Bridge

Zab, Barry, De Jong

Johnson, Tevez, Bellamy

Looks strong.

It will be a 4-5-1 for most of the game!

Let's hope Mancini's defensive style can pay dividends today. This is the kind of game in which I'm hoping we can close the opposition down and Tevez and Bellamy can cause that donkey Terry all kinds of trouble on the break. AJ could be important on the break too given Chelsea's trouble at left back at the minute. Come on City it's my birthday today and I'd love us to get a positive result to boost confidence for the run in, the whole club needs a lift to quell all the negative publicity.

Chelsea: Hilario, Ivanovic, Carvalho, Terry, Malouda, Ballack, Mikel, Lampard, Anelka, Drogba, Joe Cole.
Subs: Turnbull, Paulo Ferreira, Kalou, Sturridge, Matic, Alex, Belletti.

Man City: Given, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Bridge, Zabaleta, De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Tevez, Johnson.
Subs: Taylor, Onuoha, Wright-Phillips, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Toure, Ibrahim.

Referee: Mike Dean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.