Official Match Thread | Chelsea vs City 27th Feb

Chippy_boy said:
I don't think the AWESOMENESS of that game has really sunk in. Prior to today, Chelsea have lost only 4 home PL games in the last 6 years.

Absolutely incredible.

Now City, PLEEEASE don't go and lose at Sunderland!

Brain failure on my part.

What I meant was until today Chelsea have only lost TWICE at home in the PL in the past 6 years!

And now it's 3 times :-)

Sky Blue said:
simon23 said:
only if tevez adopts a shoot on site policy...he wont get within 18 yds of the goal with the ball at his feet with mancinis tactics today

i actually said on numerous times that we would have about 5-6 shots only in this match......i think i counted 7 if you count the header by lescott and not the penalty

when tevez scored he was the only man in the chelski half with 3 chelski players plus their GK......after the first half Mancini changed his tactcis and we often had 3-4 players in the clelski half (which is what i have been saying all along)....so i was actually correct!....mancini needed to change his tactics and he did and we got the result

its easy to criticise with hindsight isnt it.

also its not a MH obsession...its an obsession with Mancini's defensive nature....which was present again today/........HOWEVER it looks like he is starting to find a balance (hopefully) which i pointed out was evident in the first half of the liverpool game and also in the stoke game (until Ade got sent off)

Spectaculary wrong from Simon again.....Now drop the Hughes obsession.

HAHA sorry if this is the wrong place to post funny pics but have you seen them man u shited toilet rolls on ebay?....pisser!

Well done to all of them even Micah who I had a pop at at half time.

Much better second half performance from him.

Onwards and upwards on the worlds biggest rollercoaster.

simon23 said:
Sky Blue said:
i actually said on numerous times that we would have about 5-6 shots only in this match......i think i counted 7 if you count the header by lescott and not the penalty

when tevez scored he was the only man in the chelski half with 3 chelski players plus their GK......after the first half Mancini changed his tactcis and we often had 3-4 players in the clelski half (which is what i have been saying all along)....so i was actually correct!....mancini needed to change his tactics and he did and we got the result

its easy to criticise with hindsight isnt it.

also its not a MH obsession...its an obsession with Mancini's defensive nature....which was present again today/........HOWEVER it looks like he is starting to find a balance (hopefully) which i pointed out was evident in the first half of the liverpool game and also in the stoke game (until Ade got sent off)

Spectaculary wrong from Simon again.....Now drop the Hughes obsession.

Fuck sake lighten up and enjoy the result.......anyone with a brain wouldn't expect us to go to Chelsea and have 15/20 shots so your prediction of 5 or 6 shots isn't the most outlandish is it......Stop acting like some master tactician, it doesn't impress me.

Well done boys, I shall be eating a Curry tonight with my words!!! I didn't see this one coming after the Stoke performance.

Absolutely stunning - more of the same please..

I too criticised Micah at half time, I take that back too!!!!

Maybe then, our harder run in than most will do us a favour, judging by today, hopefully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.