Official Match Thread - Man City V WBA

Can't believe hes not playing dzeko, looks like kolarov is on the wing also could of be a deadly combination.
Think its the formation that means dzeko is on the bench, I wouldn't drop tevez for anyone though

Forzacitizens said:
what do you guys think about dzeko? not much of a sign of confidence or is it just a change in tactics

i would fret too much. hes played a lot of time recently and probably wasnt even at full fitness considering the the bundesliga winter break. i suspect he will start against united

at least with Dzeko not starting we actually have someone worth while coming off the bench...

MaxMCFC said:
Can't believe hes not playing dzeko, looks like kolarov is on the wing also could of be a deadly combination.
Think its the formation that means dzeko is on the bench, I wouldn't drop tevez for anyone though

Dzeko is a target man, and it's hard to change our formation and system in the middle of the season, Max!

I don't think Kolarov is on the wing, it's just Zabaleta on for De Jong in midfield and a front three of Tevez, Silva and Milner.

If Kolarov is playing left wing wouldn't it have made sense for Dzeko to play so we have someone in the box?

I will bet anything that multiple times during this game Kolarov will whip some great balls in but there will be nobody in the box to get on the end of them.

redmizzle said:
I don't think Kolarov is on the wing, it's just Zabaleta on for De Jong in midfield and a front three of Tevez, Silva and Milner.

Well said redmizzle. You are absolutely right!

MaxMCFC said:

Could be a brilliant tactical move by Bobby to wind up Gordon by dropping him the week before the trip to the swamp? He may be well fired up to go up against Wio and Vidic....

H'mmm interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.