Official Match Thread: Manchester City vs Aston Villa Fa Cup

If rooney had scored that goal every pundits hands would have blisters on from the amount of wanking over it they'd do.

Am i on my own in loving the way we throw together 10 - 20 short passes when something is not on, great to see when we are in front and preventing the opposition getting any sort of rythem going.

I wish we could do it more when we are under the cosh, i know it doesn't always lead to some final result but it does a job.

RandomJ said:
If rooney had scored that goal every pundits hands would have blisters on from the amount of wanking over it they'd do.

This from BBC Football: City goal: Sometimes, he's so good he makes it look like the easiest game in the world. Man City double their lead, this one a Yaya Toure pass that finds Mario Balotelli onside, the Italian maverick coolly side-footing the ball on the half-volley from 15 yards in-off Brad Friedel's right-hand post. What a finish.

thats pretty good praise. it wont get the airplay that rooneys did but they would have to be completely blind to not see how beautiful that finish was

RandomJ said:

I'm on a danish feed - the commentators were in complete awe over Mario's goal, and quite rightly so

Been following VERY closely for the past few games - and Boateng cannot play RB. Too much of a liability. Gets beat 2 out of 3 times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.