Official Match Thread: Manchester City vs Aston Villa Fa Cup

We play well with more midfielders to control possession. Villa's game will improve if they take 1 striker out and put more midfielders in. City must be careful not to carry away with too much attack, i.e. Richards.

good performance so far but at what cost? If Mario is out for another length of time this isn't good.

Tevez is coming on for the second half.

abu13 said:
RandomJ said:
Would love to see Johnson get a run out today. Hopefully he's not completly finished as a player because of his injuries.

This ^^^

i am still convinced he is good enough to play at the very top level given that he can stay free of injuries, he used to remind me of a young Gerrard with his driving runs. a quality player who has had shocking luck with injuries.

i was telling my son the other day about Paul Lake and how he had the world at his feet until a something and nothing landing screwed his knee, i have to admit that i would not be surprised if MJ went the same way.

That goal against Derby was just something special full stop!

lmjones1uk said:
Fuck me I log onto check the match day banter and 95% are negative fucking posts, what a bunch of moaning gits!!!!!

my posts have not been negative but i do enjoy being a miserable moaning git

FantasyIreland said:
Andouble said:
there couldn't be more of a difference between Boateng the CB and Boateng the fulback.

He looks so much more comfortable in the middle and is playing well,same goes for Lescott -an excellent display so far.

As for Kolarov,i'm rapidly losing patience with the lethargic twat.

I dont like you at all now...you are a real twat..i gotta say it. You have to earn my trust again.

Kolarov might not be our most important and talented player but he got a good attitude and is a useful player in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.