Official Match Thread: Manchester City vs Aston Villa Fa Cup

niall_mcfc said:
Thats the end of MJ's career at city. When Jo is coming on instead of him and he needs games its obvious Mancini doesnt like him just like Bellers. Its a shame because he is just as good as Barry and Milner yet hes not even been given a fair chance. Hope he gets out of the club asap and gets playing football again because he doesnt deserve to just be in the reserves every week.
Why is he on the bench then? If I don't want a player in the squad I just leave him out?

niall_mcfc said:
Thats the end of MJ's career at city. When Jo is coming on instead of him and he needs games its obvious Mancini doesnt like him just like Bellers. Its a shame because he is just as good as Barry and Milner yet hes not even been given a fair chance. Hope he gets out of the club asap and gets playing football again because he doesnt deserve to just be in the reserves every week.

How many 90 minutes did MJ played for the reserve ?

niall_mcfc said:

Crack pipe ?

niall_mcfc said:

If Mancini didn't rate him he would not have put him on the bench, no need to risk him tonight. some tough tackles going in and how would you feel if he came on for the last 10 minutes of a game already won and got a bad injury.

niall_mcfc said:
Thats the end of MJ's career at city. When Jo is coming on instead of him and he needs games its obvious Mancini doesnt like him just like Bellers.

Blimey charley, that's a hell of an assumption kidda.

I'd say maybe he's trying to protect him from Bannon, Clark, Agbonlahor and that full-back (whose name escapes me) charging around like lunatics.

Plus it's bloody cold tonight, when you've been sat on bench for 80+ mins. Not the time to come back from muscular injuries.

Just a thought, mind.

niall_mcfc said:
Akai said:
wow calm down right there ...

Why? Its pretty obvious he doesnt have a future here. Hes put him on the bench for nothing. If he had any interest in keeping him then he would have been on the pitch especially as its 3-0 and the game is over

He should be over the fucking moon to have made the bench after being out for 3 years. Baby steps FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.