Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

Andouble

I'll ride this good luck out with another match day thread.

March 14th? F*ck me that's a long ways away

at the start of the season I backed them for top 8, but sundaland have been utter shite. at the moment, they look to be nailed on for 14th. Bruce is a passionate kind of manager, in other words, the kind of guy who gets bored and down on things very easily. why on earth he signed benjani when he has jones is way, way beyond me.

so I'd back us for a win here, 2-0, but you never know what will happen between now and then.

all that matters is that city carry on where we left off. we bounced back from the FA cup exit, and now the trick is to prove to ourselves that the away form monkey is off our back for good.

Lads,
(Unfortunately) I live in Sunderland and can't wait to turn these lot over. They have been giving me loads of stick about how money can't buy you success etc etc.... I personally hope they stay up, but if we thrash em i think it will be the start of the nails being knocked into the coffin for them. Some of the lads i work with are season ticket holders and are not even going in fear of getting hammered ? ? ? Proper doom and gloom merchants up here.

Anyway got my ticket, see you all there.........CITY TILL I DIE ! !

for the chelsea result to actually count for anything we must go and beat sunderland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.