Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

we HAVE to win this game sunderland havent won a game in 14matches!! so lets not make this typical city

....................Given....................
Richards....Kompany....Lescott....Bridge

........de Jong.........Zabaleta........
SWP..........A Johnson........Bellamy

...................Tévez....................

Free kicks: Tévez for shots and Bellamy or A Johnson for crosses,
Corners: Bellamy and A Johnson,
Penaltys: Tévez,
Captain: de Jong/Kompany/Lescott/Zabaleta.

Bench:

Taylor,

Touré,
Onuoha,
Sylvinho,

Barry,
Ireland,

RSC.

Is Petrov back for this one?

2 fucking weeks its stupid we still have a game in hand on numerous teams.

dont mind the 2 wks off....there have been players on international duty so it gives them time to recover from any knocks/injuries that have occured

gives two more weeks training to the likes of RSC to get some more fitness work in (he looks still way off the pace to me) as well

all of our rivals play in the mean time and by the time we next play we will know how far ahead (if any) our opponents are ahead of us......to me this is more comfortable than leading from the front all the time and then waiting for city to slip up

the next 11 games are huge and so a week or so off just to recoup etc could be vital

A favourite away day of mine, off on holiday for a week next week, fly back on the Saturday, straight in the car , up to Newcastle, on the piss with the lads Saturday night, a couple of City fans, couple of Sunderland fans, and even some Leeds fans, hungover as fook at the match.

1-3 to City

Here's one for you stattos' out there. According to my work mate (Sunderland fan) he rekons that in the PREM they haven't even taken a single point off us EVER.

Is this true? i was gonna have a wager with him, but not 100% sure.

Predicting a big win, they're without a win in 12 or something, and I think a strong away result will be what kicks us up the arse for the 4th place push.. Bigger game than people realise in my opinion

i hope for a good win,i hope city do get to fourth place as it would mean we could buy some very good players like di maria,bellamy,chiellini and cissokho of lyon.

New on the site and now will be here on most match days,cool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.