Official Match Thread | Sunderland vs City 14th March

PAthetic, absolutely pathetic. MAnncini is diabolical. Are you telling me this is worse than Hughes would do? We are playing against a team that we HAD BEAT 9 TIMES IN A ROW and we play THREE DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS. WHat a joke. We are being dominated by a team in the bottom half of the table.

mcfcliam said:
Damocles said:
He's a City player.

You're a City fan.

See where the confusion is arising here?

Is he?

PMSL. Someone has a bad word out a player or our performance and suddenly they're not a real fan. It wouldn't piss me off as much if it was a one-off but it's just been like this for ages now.

Also, how long does it take for a footballer to twig in their brains: "Maybe this long ball stuff and booting it as hard as I can in the air isn't working...Could try something different or I could just keep hoofing it." I'd love to see their thought process in it if everyone can see it's not working, why can't they?

Daviesmcfc said:
PAthetic, absolutely pathetic. MAnncini is diabolical. Are you telling me this is worse than Hughes would do? We are playing against a team that we HAD BEAT 9 TIMES IN A ROW and we play THREE DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS. WHat a joke. We are being dominated by a team in the bottom half of the table.

PMSL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.