Official Match Thread - west ham v city

I really don't why people are moaning Hughes has set his stall out not to lose by naming all those defensive midfield. The only change that has come has been enforced by Richards injury. I would have taken at draw at the start of the game and would still take one now and I think that is precisely what Hughes is doing so get over it.

DonnyCityLove said:
I can see us holding on 0-0 at halftime,then coming out with a great 2nd half performance,btyw who went of injured? did it look serious?

Richards for us, didn't look too bad but you never know. Behrami for them and looked very bad.

DonnyCityLove said:
I can see us holding on 0-0 at halftime,then coming out with a great 2nd half performance,btyw who went of injured? did it look serious?

Behrami, looked like a bad ankle knock.

Mike D said:
I really don't why people are moaning Hughes has set his stall out not to lose by naming all those defensive midfield. The only change that has come has been enforced by Richards injury. I would have taken at draw at the start of the game and would still take one now and I think that is precisely what Hughes is doing so get over it.

I see where you're coming from but these are the sort of away games we are capable of winning. A win today puts us right up the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.