Official Match Thread - west ham v city

Am happy with 0-0 at the minute. Have completely lost our shape. Need to be a lot more organized in the second half if we want anything from this. Think we need to get Robinho and Ireland on the ball a lot more.

Goater666 said:
Theo555 said:
Caecido looks very poor today - i know he was the sub but Hughes must start thinking about replacing him sometime in the second half with the Boj.

haha how can you judge him so soon? hes only been on the pitch 10 minutes.

His touch really hasn't been that great, and he's been on for closer to 30 minutes I think.

A 86YO dead dog could play better. Why are we so piss poor away from home.
Robinio has been invisable, takes me back to the Kinkladze days when we couldnt afford a luxary as player who dissapeared when we wernt playing well.
Cant belive Elano isnt deemed good enough to get in this side!

Anyone know when Petrovs coming back?

Theo555 said:
sam221985 said:
streams are absolute shite

Just signed up for <a class="postlink" href="http://www.footyonline.tv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footyonline.tv</a> - only cost £3 and I watched the whole first half in perfect quality

Cosign this. I'm very impressed with the service.

Nothings happening in midfield - Kompany isnt involved at all today. I would look at Elano but risky to sub at half time already having sub Micah

Ntini77 said:
Anyone have a better link than iraqgoals ?

HT 0-0

Got pissed of with iraqgoals so switched to sopcast which is much better although a minute behind.

Goater666 said:
Theo555 said:
Caecido looks very poor today - i know he was the sub but Hughes must start thinking about replacing him sometime in the second half with the Boj.

haha how can you judge him so soon? hes only been on the pitch 10 minutes.

No he hasn't - he has been on since the 15th minute - not won a header yet and not controlled the ball - he has looked lazy and not interested - that is how i can judge him clown

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.