Official Match Thread - west ham v city

pretty happy at the minute! we've not played well at all and still came up with the best three chances in the game (robbie2 and bridge header)! as long as we dont concede in the first 15 minutes in the second half we'll go on and win the game!

Theo555 said:
You are kidding right??? Dunne, Zabaleta and sometimes Kompany have played about 10 long balls to him and he has lost every header!!!
And stop your 'fucking idiot' quotes and grow up

10 times. Don't talk fucking shite.

JamesTenOne said:
Problem with having Caceido on is that we seem to be simply lumping it at him. He's constantly got his back to goal. I think I might have put Elano on instead and played him out on the right. Ah well, hopefully we'll improve in the second half.

Elano would have been most people obviuos choice but as we all know Hughes has issues with him and he doesn't fit into that mold of players he wants so he doesn't play

<a class="postlink" href="http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sun1.3/WestHam_ManCity.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sun1.3 ... nCity.html</a>

superb, free and no breakup, on 6

Mike D said:
JamesTenOne said:
Problem with having Caceido on is that we seem to be simply lumping it at him. He's constantly got his back to goal. I think I might have put Elano on instead and played him out on the right. Ah well, hopefully we'll improve in the second half.

Elano would have been most people obviuos choice but as we all know Hughes has issues with him and he doesn't fit into that mold of players he wants so he doesn't play

Nah it's because Elano has been playing shite

city have been okay in 1st half but am not confident of getting any points from the game today

i would have put elano on instead of caicedo! not because i think caicedo's shite (even though he's playing like he is), but because it means taking bellamy out wide when he's scored 5 already up top!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Mike D said:
JamesTenOne said:

Nah it's because Elano has been playing shite

I tend to agree. Didn't get very long against FCK but was pretty poor. Would like to see him in a more attacking role for us though on the right hand side. Looked great there for Brazil.

Channel - 71091[/quote]
Thats the one Im watching. Very stable[/quote]
I'm getting sound with no pic. Streaming at 90 plus though.[/quote]

In which case turn the sound down and you should have it perfect with the way we are playing at the moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.