Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

LoveCity said:
Tevez is not a striker, he's further back than Vieira sometimes, we badly need a target man if Tevez can't stay forward.

This is the way Tevez has been instructed to play.

calculated said:
depps said:
hes still very young and inexperienced for a goal keeper. better consistency will come with time

Yeah well we don't have time, results are expected NOW. There was a petition by birmingham supporters to drop 'calamity hart' at one point. He's prone to some serious errors, errors we can't afford.

We need to drop every player in the side then, they all make mistakes.

mancityscot said:
bluebannana said:
were you a city fan when we got relegated it beggars belief that your moaning when theres still 60 mins to play

sorry i forgot what some fans are like on this forum, i 'll refrase shall i? this is an amazing performance best of the season so far

Our best attacking display without doubt

Whats with all the moaning? Fuck off you clowns... you obviously have not been around long if you think being 1-0 down at 36 mins is bad.

Ntini77 said:
LoveCity said:
Tevez is not a striker, he's further back than Vieira sometimes, we badly need a target man if Tevez can't stay forward.

You mean that bloke that scored 20 odd goals last season ?

Yes. Except now he is coming so far out that we're playing 4-6-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.