Official MatchDay Thread | Manchester City v Blackburn

Got to get Jo on. (can't believe I just said that).

We are solid in midfield but offering no threat whatsoever in the final 3rd. Desperately need 2 up top.

Tevez needs to come off as does Vieira and bring on Santa Cruz and Silva at half time.

Hopes Vieira or Tevez score via reverse psychology ;-)

jellert said:
SebastianBlue said:
I have to say I don't know how anyone could support Blackburn straightfaced. They're not playing football so much as poor rugby.

1 striker against a big defence..... that means you get in trouble

Lol your understanding of football is so litte its unbelievable.

9 attempts on goal, 4 on target which isn't too bad. It's just got very flat since the goal and bfs is an expert when it comes to exploiting this sort of situation.

We should take SWP off and put Silva on. SWP has done nothing so far. Silva will play better one two's with Tevez in and around the box.

jellert said:
SebastianBlue said:
I have to say I don't know how anyone could support Blackburn straightfaced. They're not playing football so much as poor rugby.

1 striker against a big defence..... that means you get in trouble

Obviously. I meant that Big Sam does it nearly every bloody match. They're not a football club. They're a bunch of thugs masquerading as one.

lee-mcfc said:
mancityscot said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, absolutely fucking useless, how is this a performance to get excited about?
are you the guy who plays golf?

seriosuly does it fucking matter what i do with my life? the fact is this a shameful performance, and for all the fans there and money thrown into that team i'd expect a lot more than a lacklustre performance against blackburn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.